Friday, April 1, 2011

Testing....

I dont think I have ever been more excited to do something that I know absolutley nothing about... There was a time in College I was able to navigate my way around the computer like no other. Facebook had just come out and it took me no time at all to set up the most complex and aesthetically pleasing page one had ever seen. I didn't really know what I was doing but somehow I just got it. Now fast forward a few years,  here I sit at Rocket Bakery setting up my blog, a blog 2 years in the making, only to find out I know absolutley NOTHING about setting up a blog. I mean sure I can change the font color and insert a picture ( one I can't seem to center to my page) but other than that I am clueless. I can't quite tell what this will turn out like, but I can tell you that my type A personality is wanting my freshmen in college self to come back and pimp my blog page... okay I am going to go to the preview and see what this looks like....hmmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment